skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bethany's Blog
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year!!!!
On a fantastic note for the new year, my boyfriend and I are going to China in June!!!! One of the ladies I used to work with is a nurse practitioner and missionary and they're going this summer and I have invited myself and Adam. I am so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bethany
View my complete profile
Cool Travel Links
Best Fares on Travel
Do It While You're Young
Matador Travel
SaS
Trail of Ants
Two Backpackers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(1)
▼
January
(1)
Happy New Year!!!!
►
2010
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(30)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(28)
To-Do (bold = DONE!)
Australia!!!
Drink beer in Germany
Eat sushi in Japan
Fly in a Heliocopter
Fly in a water plane in Alaska
Go on a safari
Go to the Olympics
Hang glide
Kiss in front of the Eiffle Tower
Live for a year in another country
Monetize my Blog
Publish Travel Article
Ride a vespa in Italy
See the Berlin Wall
Study a semester at Sea
Study in another country
Take a train trip in New England
Take Surf Lessons in California
Teach English in another country
Tour the Smithsonian
Visit Egypt
Volunteer abroad
No comments:
Post a Comment