(The view from our hotel- a historical "Muelenbach" section of the Merriot hotel)
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Hi!! It's been awhile but that's because I haven't done anything!! Today is my first day in Kansas City, Missouri because I picked to be Grayson County College's Honor student to go this year!! All the conference festivities start tomorrow- so far I've taken a nap in the room (I woke up at 4:30a to catch my 7:45a flight) gone to an awesome "gourmet" grocery store called Cosentino's and eaten dinner at a really upscale seafood place. I had sushi, of course, with spicy shrimp gumbo. Good combination of cultures, right? Lol. Tomorrow I will be exploring the Arabian Steamboat Museum with a group of people that I have never met- these kind of things like to throw students together to meet new people. And I will probably go back to Cosentino's to get one of their delicious looking deserts.

(The view from our hotel- a historical "Muelenbach" section of the Merriot hotel)
(The view from our hotel- a historical "Muelenbach" section of the Merriot hotel)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment