Saturday, May 29, 2010

Next stop.... Costa Rica!!

It has been a looooong time since I have written in here and that's because nothing very exciting has happened since Calfornia... well we went to Orlando, Florida for my birthday/graduation but I guess I never got pics posted up on that. Just imagine me standing next to Mickey Mouse and you'll get the picture. (HA, get it, picture!)

Anyways, my next adventure's destination is COSTA RICA! This operation has been planned for months... since sometime last August I want to say. I will be studying abroad in Heredia, Costa Rica for most of the month of June and a teeny bit of July. (I'll be back in the states for the 4th, of course). My Spanish class from Grayson College will be studying at Intercultura School in Heredia and I am super psyched!! By the way, I am a Spanish major. My mom's also going for a week.

So I will keep it updated throughout my stay in Heredia, and though I won't have my lappytop there are supposedly internet cafes everywhere you look. And lizards. And I despise lizards. (No me gustan lagartos!) And yes, I will probably pepper my sentences with Spanish phrases as that is the whole point of studying in CR!

No comments:

Post a Comment