Well today's been going great!! I went and did my mythology test (blew it) this morning and Adam and I just got back from doing our costume contest. We got a lot of good responses from people standing in the hallways and other competers.. A lot of people took our pictures together and one lady said that we looked just like she thought Marc Antony and Cleopatra would. (I didn't want to tell her that there was no way that Cleopatra was blond and blue-eyed, but whatever). This guy who we've seen everywhere was competing too as Hades and boy he was a pain in the butt. He told us that he had to put wrinkles on his face because the god of the underworld wouldn't have such baby faced good looks. BLEH!! All the girls who did Ceres were awesome.. So many details! One had a toga with embroidery that looked like wheat... and one girl had a dress made completely out of balloons! Anyways we looked really sweet and our judges were really nice... the girls' judges asked questions like what the Latin word for basket was... Geez we would have been screwed if we had them! I was kinda worried when I came out of my dorm that I would get made fun of, but right outside my building there were kids having an argument about which Pokemon were stronger. So I got over it.
Anyways we're sitting on the pavilion and playing on the computer... It's so nice and cool out here. California is pretty sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment